** Itineraries are subject to change and can be changed without notice. **
- Transfer between meeting point Kolkata, Ship and drop off point Kolkata
- Train ticket Farakka – Kolkata
- Entrance fees
- Guide services (English language)
- Gratuities to crew
- Main meals
- Local mineral water, jugged coffee, teas & tisanes
- Port dues (if levied)
What's Not Included
- All visa costs
- Fuel surcharges (see terms and conditions)
- All beverages except local mineral water, jugged coffee, teas & tisanes
- Tips to tour guides, local guides, bus drivers, boat operators and cyclo drivers
Leave the UK this morning on your outward flight to Kolkata.
Arrive into Kolkata today for your pre-cruise overnight stay in the city.
Transfer to the ship this afternoon, before sailing past the old colony of Serampore to Barrackpore.
You'll sail upstream this morning before arriving in Kalna. Take a cycle rickshaw tosome on Bengal's most impressive temples, including the unique Shiva temple.
Today, visit the village of Matiari. Here you can interact with the locals.
This morning, take a walk to the peaceful Mughal-style garden of Khushbagh, before continuing on to the Katra Mosque and Nashipara Palace before a visit to Katgola Palace.
This morning, take a walk through the fields of the village of Baranagar, before visiting the three surrounding, terracotta temples.
Today, explore the village of Mayapur.
Today, visit the sights of Chandernagore before sailing upstream past the old Dutch settlement of Chinsura.
Dismebark the vessel this morning, and transfer to your hotel for an overnight stay in Kolkata.
Transfer to the airport this morning for your flight back home to the UK.
|Embark||Disembark||Guide Price||More Information|
|Embark , Fri 06 Mar 2020 On Board||Disembark Date Mon 16 Mar 2020||Guide Price fly cruise £3,069 pp||Enquire|